Thursday, November 30, 2006

Yaller Skunk Theatre Company

Yaller Skunk Theatre Company

Birthday Wishes.

Jesus, i'm Twenty Nine tomorrow. Always new i'd make it so up yours all you doubters!!!

I think me and Kevin have got some choices to make in the coming days. Production time requires a level of commitment that depends on a strong will to survive. As a company if we have one flop, that's already one flop to many. No more Yaller!!

We've got a brilliant director in me old pal Rhys, and what a find Rob Maskell was. Even our little stage manager Danny boy is faultless in his commitment. Now we just need a fourth cast member for our next production Neville's Island.

We have a few people in mind, but it's not always easy to cast things, and I don't want to cast someone with the lure being a free holiday in Dubai.

Don't get me wrong, I have no whip to crack, I can't go ten minutes without laughing at something, which reminds me... I stood and watched some genuine Red Indians yesterday whilst paying for my new computer. They were playing pan pipes!! You don't see that every day!!

Anyway, as Kevin goes off to his advert casting and I head to the Key Theatre Peterborough to fashion a fat suit. I can walk into my day happy in the knowledge that our decisions can make or seriously f**k up our company.

Cool eh!!

I wonder If Red Indians wear pants?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home