Saturday, January 27, 2007

Great Stuff

Our first devised piece of the year went very well. The holocaust is not an easy subject to tackle when trying to deal with a year full of comedy.

Still, the last image of our piece 'The seven stages of prejudice' was hair standing up stuff.

There was the theme from Platoon playing in the back round as the company walk (one by one) onto the stage. They walk on in character, and as they walk the character traits fall and they drop to the floor. Mean while the hosts are squeezing the life out of a globe in the background.

I had a tear as the enormity of the holocaust hit home.

Well done guys, you've given me confidence, you entertained me and moved me.....I also had a beverage. Perfect.

Ps. If only those Indians could have seen it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home