Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Yaller Skunk Theatre Company

Lets Get It On!!

Ok now the serious work begins. With the panto up and running and my heavy birthday celebrations out of the way, it's time for work mode!!

We got to send of the money for the rights to take Neville abroad. That sorts that one! Should really speak to Martin about all this aswell.

Kevin, my dipshit counterpart is heading this way for all the fun at the fair, so finaly we can get some pic's of us two dickheads on the old space.

Got to try and get Rob to come with him!!

Bank account...we must sort out this bank account.

My tax..boring!!!

I must get the photo's from the recent Friar Tuck shoot for Robin Hood, and I suppose I should phone my new agent. Na!!

Anything else, ..... probably! I should rearly make a list.

Peace!

Yaller Skunk Theatre Company

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home