Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Come and have ago if you think your hard enough

Urban splash days, new writting readings. Hard impro thats what is bugging me today.

Look anywhere and theatre companies all over are doing these kind of projects and making money out of them too!!

Thus obtaining some sort of lable.

If you work in a school working on a production (Your a TIE) company.

It gets us back to that thing off wanting to do everything.

I think we should get into street performance. I could just see Kev in a lycra top shouting out at passers by in Covent Garden.

Thing is I just don't want to follow what other theatre companies are upto, that would make us dull.

For me, ideas and insiration come during moments of clarity.

Ohh well a dry spell coming up then..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home