Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Good couple of days

We're in decision making mode now.

Kevin told me off for swearing in our blogs, he's got a point, we know alot of Youth Theatre members that might find us quite amusing but, well, you never know, might take us a bit literally.

We've sent contracts and paid for rights. So we're ready for the new year. Just got to make sure the cast is ready.

Mr Brad-Leigh, if your listening I hope your in! But we're going to have to push for that commitment, as the new Neville poster is going to have pictures of us four in character.

Yep it's Mr Peter Brad-Leigh, he played 'Harding' in Cuckoo's nest where the idea for Yaller was born.

We've always wanted to work with Petey again, so in the end it was quite an easy decision. Thing is I know he's just got himself a new agent, that just means new ideas, hopes etc.
But we're feeling confidant at this stage.

I keep speaking to Rhys I just haven't found time to meet up with him yet. This week though I think.

Bank Account still needs to be done. Infact thats got to be next.

Holocaust work/research continues in school tomorrow.

The Pulse Festival application has gone off, ohh and i'm doing another two week clown course in February. I must speak to Ruth about stage fighting in March, then the good old actors centre, I would like to do a couple of accent workshops next year before the next phase of 'Someone Who'll Watch Over Me'

Peace brothers! Keep moving. Or in Robs words 'who loves ya!!'

xxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home