Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Yaller Skunk Theatre Company

Take Us Into The New Year.

It's arrived, I'm now the proud owner of a Dell Inspiron 6400.

Fitting rearly as i'm just of to run a workshop for one of our first devised projects next year.

Were just starting work on a Holocaust piece for the council of east England. Erm..i've been to a few council meetings about this and it's already been hinted that there is a certain route that they want us to take.

Oh yeah very politically correct, bull s##t!!!

I wonder If people truly get what the Holocaust was about. I'm not sure that I do yet but that what i'm about to find out.

I know it starts with the simple fact that we are all the same. And that there should be dignity in difference. But is there? What all the time?

We'll find out.

xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home