Friday, February 09, 2007

The Day I Caught The Train

All on board, last call for London kings Cross.

I'm going into one of my arty phases, buger!! I'm not at all arty it just happens to me sometimes. I get all heady and drift into different worlds. It's writing that does that to you. Constantly thinking until your brain drifts slowly from it's thick shell and seems to be dancing around before your very eyes

At this point I'm wondering if cheese should become known as the legal psychedelic stimulant of the underworld. A bought of Stilton gives me serious dreams and therefore cause for concern of a growing addiction. Also I think I'm having a relationship with a beautiful lady in my dreams. I wonder do the two go together, or am i just thinking to much.

Oh well, hope you are all well. This guy Steve can't do the character Angus in Neville's Island so we've begun looking else where.

Best go or I'll miss my train/spaceship...er I'll leave it there. (Mark leaves the room looking confused.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home