Thursday, June 14, 2007

Proposal had gone in.


Picture from left-right: KevinWatt, Mr Brad-Leigh and Bristol Old Vic himself Hillda!

We've sent in a proposal to Martin at the Theatre. We seem to have all of a sudden gone very formal. Don't get me wrong I think that's a good thing. If we want the company to move forward we're going to have to learn many different ways of communication.

I'm thinking of taking a short break out to visit London Zoo, there I intend to observe the monkeys and learn about body language. Thing is, they are behind bars so will they behave differently? It would be interesting to see if a monkey in a zoo behaves in any way similar to an inmate at a prison.

Still I'll keep you posted on that one.

I'm also trying to get this week of workshops up and running, I think it will stand us in sterner stuff than we already wade in. And it will be great for the theatre with 'Journeys End' coming up.

With regards to the proposal I suppose all we can do now is wait. Kevin did have the thought that 'A Christmas Carol' might take box office away from the main house panto. My opinion is wouldn't it be great to fill both spaces.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home