Monday, September 03, 2007


I've spent the whole day doing administrative work for these future plans for 2008. Already i can tell that a larger cast means a lot more work. My favorite writing emails.

I can feel myself going crazy as I write them. My eyes getting dizzy as I glance at my fingers first, then the letters that will form my..words. yep you all know that...mean a pause for thought.


Well actions and all that so I'd best get on.

Honesty? Well if everyone that used a computer was honest, most messages would probably read,

I went to the shop today and erm....must think of something funny to say.. ermm Ohh I saw a cat run into a wall..and it ermm. !!! S??t thats not funny. I ermmm. .how are you doig. (followed by a brief look at the screan) bolloks. Delete, delete delete. how are you doing? That'll do.

Such is life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home