Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Christams Week

I helped out a friend of mine at the weekend with her pink party. She came up with the idea in the summer, it was all for breast cancer.

It was a very impressive night. A great mix of people, and a great laugh.

It's just dawned on me how great a feeling it is when your organisation goes real well.

The evening was so much fun, that it forced me to think of other acheivements made durng the year. Not just by us, but by other friends of ours aswell.

In total 2006 has been grand. Lots of interesting things have happened.

Christmas week now, so the big push at work in the panto. 7 days on 14 shows till the christmas drink up.

Feeling very good about it though, tired, and yet proud of the job I do and the people around me.

XXXXXXX

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home