Wednesday, January 03, 2007

We're alive.

Yep we survived the turn of the new year. A great night out was had in Cambridge by myself. I believe Kevin went to Church!! Start as you mean to go on kev Aye!!!

I've just had our first conversations of the year with Martin "The Boss" Costello. We've got to set up a meeting in the next two weeks to discuss technicians and georgia's set designs.

Also an early alarm bell, Rob has been offered work from the Blue Mountain group that is very well paid. He's going to have a chat with his beautiful lady wife, and get back to me.

Fingers Crossed XXXXX

Holocaust devising is going well, I came up with gem whilst laying wide awake at two this morning. Needs shaping though.

I think we should throw a party when Kev this fictional character in my blogging life manages to go to post. Come on my fellow founder member, I know you can do it.

So all is good!! Except i've not seen those Indians for a while. Strange but i'd kind of got used to walking past them everyday.

I even debated buying a wigwam. Oh well...maybe in the summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home