Friday, February 16, 2007

Salvaged (It all started with a phone call.)

What a day. We've been very busy.

Not long was I out of my pit, when my phone rang. Number, 'Withheld'. "Do I answer it...."

Well, I did. "Mark, it's Chris Kettle here, your bank account is up and running." Ace (I thought,) now all we've got to do is to fill it.

Been in touch with Richmond Productions today, we can pick up the Neville stuff early March. That's the set to travel abroad, and the props.

Meeting with Michael Cross with regards to 'Someone Who'll Watch Over Me' 2007. Ace. He's real interested in having us open their studio in Peterborough. Sketchy on dates but it's nice to know that our first production is still lurking about.

Writing, scheduling and getting life in order. Wow, I just found an Aspall cider i put in the fridge over a month ago for just such an occasion. Chhh..gulp,gulp ahhhhhh!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home