Thursday, March 22, 2007

It does all come at once!!

I've got alot to say today, which is no surprise seeing as I'm meant to be line learning. Firstly I've just had a great lesson with some degree students. I was asked to teach a little about how to come up with a company, run it and keep sanity.

Well I'm sure these guys at PRC now realise sanity is the hardest part.

They were nice students though, and nice people.

Which brings me to my next surprise of the day. Darren only turned down the commercial. Again how good is that! That information brings out the best in others. I've been in rehearsal all day, and I've felt brilliant.

I know me and Kev work hard, we have a trust, and the understanding between us to say if we're behind.

But when people make sacrifice, and give you an offer, it makes you run even harder. The next four five weeks are not going to be easy. Getting those five solid reviews isn't going to be easy. But I'll tell you what, giving 150% and leading from the front and by example is going to be easy.

Darren, cheers for putting the bit between our teeth. We're on and I'm mad for it.

Proud to be!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home