Friday, March 02, 2007

We've found him.

Darren Hill has answered our call. A fine young actor, and enthusiastic man is playing Angus.

All the other audition peeps have been notified. No tears, infact all was possitive. People seem to realise our genuine aim.

So full speed ahead.

I also recieved an email from abroad confirming dates for Dubai and Abu Dhabi, best get my passport sorted.

Also a meeting with Ralitsa Nenkova this morning to feed back on our devised piece from January. The Holocaust
She is very happy to have worked with us and is going to try and organise a trip for the guys out of school time table to come and see Neville. She also wants January to be a regular event, plus she asked me to do some more workshops with them.

The sun is out and I'm smileing as I head to the lakes for the weekend. Have fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home