Monday, March 12, 2007

Erm...Sunshine.

As I am English I enjoy overcast weather. I accept that! So when in early March the SUN comes blazing into my life again, I am confused for a moment. Then I believe I fall into the category of 'Typical English Man'. Or, 'Handkerchief Head', which ever way you look at it.

The thing is I was happy yesterday anyway, things are going nice and smoothly, and at a steady pace. As a company were at the right level of stress for this part of the process. Meetings this week to look people in the eyes, and check were all fighting for the same thing. 'Reputation!!!!'

Of course the fact that the sunshine came out, I had my first BBQ of the year and we beat the French was all a bonus.

I love my life.

Hope your all smiling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home