Friday, March 09, 2007

Things fall into place. (Sometimes!!)

A day of emails, gathering of information and tea. And I've quite enjoyed it.

Dates for rehearsals of Cranberry Juice are in place. All passport info has gone to Dubai and Abu Dhabi.

We're cracking on with the set and prop finding for Neville's Island.

Now all I've got to do is learn my lines. All I can hear in my head is an old friend Simon Bamfords voice saying 'It's so hard to learn'. He's played Nev before you see. Now you would think that would make me very mindful of starting now so as to not run out of time. No!! It's a regular trait of the actor to brush things under the carpet and depending on some mystical creative streak to save him/her.

Still it usually does, but for a young company basing itself on reputation we can't afford the blag. Oh well I'll stay in tonight then. I hope you lot are doing the same.

Spoke to Bill from Richmond Productions he's a gent and very helpful. We are meeting him next Thursday to listen to his stories from abroad. We're looking forward to it. He's the chap who is lending us the Neville set for abroad.

We are going to Ipswich for a big weekend to promote the Pulse Festival. Clown suits, flyers and a NEW IDEA!!! All I can say about that is, people of the Switch, Yaller is coming.

So have a great weekend everyone. Take it easy. If I've emailed you today, emailing me back would be ace. Acting/Reaction. You know what I mean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home