Sunday, February 18, 2007

Mr Bloody Saturday Night

Yeah, it's Sunday. I've lived a whole other week.!! Yes, sometimes I am sarcastic. And, yes sometimes i feel like talking about it. Saturday night should be an occasion for fun and laughter, same as any other night of the week. Should I choose to put myself in harms way, waste my time or quite simply go home, I will, with a smile on my face.

I'm not an aggressive man, but I'll tell you what, the next idiot who leaves me standing in a crowded pub for near two hours, then has the stupidity to say to me, "I couldn't find the cab". Well I'm personally going to enjoy buying a round and watching them vomit, as they realise they are drinking WD40 taken from a dodgy cab from Old Street the night before.

You see people take advantage of others. How do I know this, well I've done it. We all have. But don't turn around and dig using an invisible shovel .

Big week coming up. Lots to be done. Best just get on i suppose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home