Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Looking To The Future Through Thick Glasses

I can't see, I seem to be walking two feet forward then seven backwards.

As long as you've got someone to catch you if you fall that's alright isn't it. I think the trick is accepting a walk before you even think about running.

I was working on our education files today and have decided that if i can strike up a solid relationship with two schools then that will be better than contacting ten and spreading things thin.

I'm not interested in working on things for just bums on seats, thing is, you try and convince people of this.

If i'd been interested in money, I wouldn't have become an actor/workshop leader/practioner.
It's sad that it all comes back through these channels.

I miss the guys from Stanground School, devising with people who love looking.

Well i'll have to keep looking. There will be a School out there somewhere, with a teacher, who can see our worth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home