Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Umm well. This feels good.


This title does not refer to the feeling in my stomach when I am full and content. Nor does it refer to the loving feeling of watching squirrels run up and down trees. I refer to the insanity of a reward I get from my job when all is going well. Mind you I just had a rather nice cup of tea, that was also quiet satisfying.

Dates look set for Dubai 2008. Now the team needs to get together. I feel a greater sense of achievement with this beginning. This is possibly due to the search for a venue in setting up this particular production. Catford is great. Know I mean that seriously. The venue is great to perform in and our experiences in that venue hold us as actors exactly the same as it holds the audience. Baited breath.

We love the challenge of being real on stage.

But to think that a musical such as 'A Slice of Saturday Night' would do well there would be ridiculous. We have learnt early, and I hope learnt well. Energy is the new name of the game. Singing with Energy!

The Key Theatre Peterborough is to be the home of our next venture before it trips out to Dubai in the UAE.

2008 is looking like a venture and a half.

The cry from the wings comes "Your next line is......!!!" The audience waits with mesmerized eyes paused in time to await an outcome from a vulnerable cock up. My brain ticks over.."Time for something new I think." Smile!! I know what's coming.

MC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home